- If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- But, of course, it isn’t really good-bye, because the forest will always be there…and anybody who is friendly with bears can find it.
- I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.
- Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.
- Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.
But it isn’t easy,” said Pooh. “Because poetry and hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you.
- the House at Pooh Corner