I am willing to point my one finger of grief at the ‘strange and unusual’ things.
- Trolls live under bridges
- There are criminally insane persons running around state hospital grounds! Just running loose like squirrels in the spring.
(Wait, that could be true. I am a product of two state hospital patients (one of which lived on the secured psychiatric unit. And, both Ma and Pa were insistent that I did not cut through hospital grounds due to nefarious beings with shackles around their ankles.)
Regardless, there are still many proven, solid, scientific, ideals…that I choose to denounce.
- Catholic priest are basically good
- Adult men, in boy scout uniforms, are just bonding with small boys when they hold sleepovers on a mountain side
- I really can talk to the animals. Particularly, the Dogs. Not the Cats per-say. I used to talk to the Cats but it felt like confession to a deaf ears.
And, presently, another train of thought…I just cannot swallow…
Christian author: Trump is under attack from ‘multidimensional Luciferian advanced beings’
Last week, End Times author Paul McGuire appeared on the Jim Bakker Show and declared that President Trump is currently engulfed in “the greatest spiritual battle in the history of all mankind.” He expanded on his claim on his radio program this Thursday, this time clarifying that the battle is with “advanced beings” who possess “supernatural multidimensional” powers.
I get it. Aren’t we all in the greatest spiritual battle of our lives? Yet, as a not newly released Pagan/Curious Spirit, my waking moments are not filled with ‘let’s go get those evangelicals’ behavior.
One more falsehood, I wish to pursue…
I do not believe in the Burning Bush for the simple reason…
If you or anyone, Moses, Noah, Adam, Eve and/or Ruth (no relation) came across a ‘burning bush’…Smokey would tell us to put the fucker out!