If I could see each day as the miracle it is. I would attend to it much differently. For now, and most likely, always…I shall be content in knowing ‘my journey is practice not perfection!’
Happiness is not a matter of circumstance; it is dependent on the torrents of our thinking.
Amen, Sista! So much crap in the way. Money, relationships, death, love. Difficult are the tide of thinkers! I mind horde! Clutter what little space there is left with objects and objectives to which I have no control.
I had forgotten. And, tend to, from time to time. The Big Easy!
An Inventory of Happiness:
- Brushed Cotton
- When a dog sticks his head out of a car window. !! And, he does not have to be my dog.
- Broken-in Boxer Briefs. Soft but well elasticized.
- My Superball collection.
- When my dog greets me at the door.
- When my spouse greets me at the door.
- Getting into trouble.
- Getting out of trouble.
- Listening and singing to… ##You’re Nobody Til Somebody Loves You…Sing it, believe it and give love proudly!
- Sardines on Ritz crackers.
- As always, a walk in the woods…Alone! Or, with a good friend.
We can only live happily ever after…when we choose to follow that prophecy, on a day-to-day, basis!
There will never be another one like you.
Your work is to discover the world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
You can reunite me with your burden everyday. And, everyday, I will walk, limp, run, crawl, my own prideful way.