People let me tell you ’bout my best friend
He’s a warm hearted person who’ll love me ’til the end
People let me tell you bout my best friend
He’s a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy
Happiness is not a matter of circumstance; it is dependent on the torrents of our thinking.
Amen, Sista! So much crap in the way. Money, relationships, death, love. Difficult are the tide of thinkers! I mind horde! Clutter what little space there is left with objects and objectives to which I have no control.
I had forgotten. And, tend to, from time to time. The Big Easy!
An Inventory of Happiness:
- Brushed Cotton
- When a dog sticks his head out of a car window. !! And, he does not have to be my dog.
- Broken-in Boxer Briefs. Soft but well elasticized.
- My Superball collection.
- When my dog greets me at the door.
- When my spouse greets me at the door.
- Getting into trouble.
- Getting out of trouble.
- Listening and singing to… ##You’re Nobody Til Somebody Loves You…Sing it, believe it and give love proudly!
- Sardines on Ritz crackers.
- As always, a walk in the woods…Alone! Or, with a good friend.