There are so many reasons why I love my dog. So many explanations to…I’d rather spend a bad day with Fido than a good day among the humans! Or, the more I hang with people…the more I love my dog. So on and so forth.
Unfortunately, I cannot not participate in the human race…with all it’s pomp and circumstances. And, just as unfortunately…I cannot avoid situations like the following:
Two women of average height. Baby Mamma bodies. Polyester, I don’t give a shit how I look’, womanizer wear for the office. Nondescript late model Cavalier and later model Impala. Both women appear to be in their thirties. Both women could easily exist as the other…if a situation called for just above white trash…double.
“…he is on a whole different level than her. She is so low class. And, did you see that outfit she had on?”
“I know. Damien could do so much better than her. He could be on the Bachelor if he wanted. All he’s looking for is an easy lay…just put a bag over her head!”
This kind of situation is not particular to the world of Randomwordbyruth…this shit happens everywhere. The kind of shit that includes taking hostage of persons who live on the fence. Persons who are willing to suck it up and become different. Be an aspiring poster child for change. Start their own blog blasting conformity. And/or persons who were one key shy of signing up to something really great. Such as…join a politcal group, join a non-political group wanting change, volunteer at a rape crisis center or something as simple as…decide to change the way their household is run. Becoming more environmentally aware. So on and so on.
These are the people most effected by the two women I recently discovered…mentioned above. For as sure as the day is long with ignorance…if a newby do-gooder catches a whiff of someone like I just mentioned…They would throw their hands up in the air and ask, ‘what is the point in trying!’
Further fuel, no pun intended, for the fire, these women were at the local convenience store blocking the pumps, gossiping, while both cars were in idle destroying our ozone layer.
My first thought had been…go over there and beat the shit out of them verbally. It had been obvious to me that there lack of proper English gave me a leg up. And, therefore, a quick tongue lashing such as…
‘Are you handicapped?’
Both would smile and giggle and say…’No.’
‘Is there an emergency?’
Again, the smile, the giggle and an adamant…’No.’
‘Than what the fuck gives you the right to exploit my day? Why must I be held captive to your stupidity and your disgrace of the female symbol. I can tell you right now…being an admirer of women and their physique…you both would not only need a bag over your faces. You would need a sock in your mouth and I would need to have gone out drinking…after fourteen years of sobriety. Matter of fact, that still wouldn’t be enough to make you attractive. If either one of you were my girlfriend…I’d go straight!’
I did not do the tongue lashing. Nor did I go over and just kick the shit out of them. I continued on…to my walk…my daily meditation among the dogs and came home to write down why I like dogs more than people:
- They smell better. I don’t have to back away from them like I do when standing at a check out lane…And, a local Dumpy Diva has gone over the top with CK1.
- Dogs typically cannot be blamed for bad behavior. Let’s face it…it is usually the owner’s fault. Humans have no excuse. If you were brought up poorly…have the sense to change.
- Dogs are always politically correct. There is never any question about bias. If they don’t like you. They don’t like you for you. Not what you look like and/or your political affiliation.
- Woman’s best friend has always given room for fauxpaus! If I make a mistake. If my hair wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. If I choose to be pissy for the first half of the day. My dogs, as well as, any others…plain old ‘don’t give a shit!’ It is all about them. So if there is food on the table and a leash in your hand. You are as good as a fresh homemade biscuit out of the oven.
- Supposedly the above mentioned women took no self inventory for the day. Did not care for the world at large. It’s resources, it’s nature and it’s attempt to remain healthy. Hence the running cars and blocking of pumps that could have been used by other customers. A four legged animal named Matilda, Bogie, Lassie, Princess, etc., gives one thing back to the earth…And, that is, shit! Feces! An animal is strictly earth friendly and is often needed to remind us…the earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth!
Dear Dumpy Divas-
It is one thing to not be educated via schooling. It is another to not be courteous to your fellow woman or man. Courtesy is not something you learn in school. Courtesy is just something…your should learn.