We all want their Zen…We all want their prowlness…We all want their leisure time…
What are we gonna do about it?
Break into the favorite Cat top ten downloads:
10. No cat wants to tell their owner the obvious but this song tells it like it is…when having to live with a human-
Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze.
I got a big fat mama trying to break me.
And I love to live so pleasantly,
Live this life of luxury,
Lazing on a sunny afternoon.
-Sunny Afternoon, the Kinks
- If we really listened to what their bodies told us…
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I’m going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won’t mean a thing
-Bitch, Meredith Brooks
- I’ve tried to talk to my cat about the use and abuse of catnip but the response is always this-
Well I laid out in the afternoon I start to nappin’
You walk into the room with them jaws a-flappin’
-You Talk Too Much, George Thorogood
- Crazy Cat Ladies everywhere no the day will come when…
Every now and then
I get a little bit terrified
But then I see the look in your eyes…turn around bright eyes
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there’s only love in the dark
-Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
- How does a cat love their owner…truly?
Though you say you’re my friend, I’m at my wits end You say your love is bona fide
But that don’t coincide with the things that you do
And when I ask you to be nice, you say
You gotta be Cruel to be kind
-Cruel to be Kind, Nick Lowe
- Ask any cat about their politics and you’ll get the same response everytime-
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An’ I’m only doin’ good when I’m havin’ fun
An’ I don’t have to please no one
An’ I don’t give a damn ’bout my bad reputation
-Bad Reputation, Joan Jett
- Cat-cam? Going on a Stay-ca-tion with the Tabby? Is my cat really that upset when I leave for work? Does she ever think about me?
I found your letter in my mailbox today You were just checkin’ if I was okay And if I miss you, well, you know what they say…
Just once… in a very blue moon
-Once in a Very Blue Moon, Nancy Griffith
- Sometimes my cat looks right through me…and it scares me.
I hope them cigarettes are gonna make you cough
Hope you hear this song and it pissed you off
I take that back I hope you’re doing fine
And if I had a dollar I might give you ninety-nine.
-Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong, the Spin Doctors
- Cats are just like women in teeny, tiny fur coats…and like the rest of us they just want..
Ain’t gonna do you wrong
’cause I don’t wanna
All I’m askin’
Is for a little respect when you come home
-Respect, Aretha Franklin
- I just adopted my cat and she runs in the opposite direction when I try to grab her from behind and force her to give me love…I just want to know what she wants and needs!
I wanna be by myself
I came in this world alone
Me myself I
Me myself I
Me myself and I
Just me myself I
-Me Myself I, Joan Armatrading
Dear Ms. Thing…
…you’re so vain, I bet you think this
blogs about you!