Whatever has the nature of rising…has the nature of ceasing…or, at least, taking a good nap!
Most, enlightened beings, understand, ‘what love does not do!’ Yet, it appears, with the world; in particular, America, that love does need an updated…clarification.
IN which to understand it better.
Sad but true. The highest step we can climb and/or the deepest footing into despair…is one simple emotion. The Art of Love. And, it is fading into tweets, face time and other tangible matter, to which, it does not belong!
Not just love, as in lovers, soul mates,spouses…Love in friendship, kinship, four-legged, two-legged, whatever. Love does indeed conquer all. When it is blossoming? It has the aroma of our most memorable moments. Secret times, alone, when we are reminded of such things as; Grandma’s homemade jam. Stolen seconds with someone else..and, as they depart, you still have their scent on your skin. Gently caressing all the right things in life.
Love, in opposition? Is, nonetheless, just as poetic!
The women, a stranger, who passes by in a whim. And, for just the slightest tick of time, a remembrance of the love that got away. The heart break is just as fresh as it had been years before. An ache. A loss of breath. The anxiety that only a high speed carnival ride…can compare to.
The idea that beyond the great physical barrier, a fist sized, heart; there is poignant, passion . In all worlds, above words, between and below the fine lines…lies, a wonderful tendering ache.
- Nobody else can provide love for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.
- Tell love you want a memento of it and obtain a lock of its hair. Burn the hair in a dime-store incense burner with yin/yang symbols on three sides. Face southwest. Talk fast over the burning hair in a convincingly exotic language. Remove the ashes of the burnt hair and use them to paint a mustache on your face. Find love. Tell it you are someone new. It will stay.
- Love easily confuses us because it is always in flux between illusion and substance, between memory and wish, between contentment and need.
- People are never perfect, but love can be.
- …our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it’s love and love alone that really matters.
- Love, and, red hair, is caused by sugar and lust.
What is not Perfect Love by RandomwordbyRuth
- Love is not fashion
- Love is blind
- Love cannot be bought
- Love is not bias
- Love is not found. It is not in politics. It is not in religion. It isn’t even in…our social media.
WE should not believe that of the most exquisite of experiences, love. Is a choice. Placed ever so unevenly balanced, before humans…LOVE is not a controversy. It is there by virtue of a Higher Power, alone! A personal experience devoted to manipulate us, antagonize us, provide us with the wrong road-maps. To consider LOVE as something, that words, laws, and lowly, dull, strangers, can give us a definition for… Is to underestimate…the power of LOVE.